- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 can (425 g) fava beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 poblano chilli, seeds removed, roughly chopped
- about 1 tablespoon harissa
- ½ cup coarsely chopped parsley
1. Heat to 3 tablespoons olive oil in a medium saucepan and saute the garlic in 2 minutes gently.Give beans, cumin and ¼ cup of water. Bring to a boil and let it simmer for 4 minutes weak.
2. Puree the cooled beans with the remaining ingredients and salt in a blender to a lumpy mass.
3. Fill the dip into a bowl and place it at least 15 minutes cold. To serve, sprinkle
1 teaspoon oil and a little extra harissa about. Besides flatbread You can serve in strips sliced radishes and carrots for dipping.